A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Construction Manager based in or around the London or Middlesex area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Quality Engineer – Reading – construction – £40k-£45k+package Key Responsibilities: * Provide technical quality-related advice and support to project teams...Apply For This Job
Assistant Estimator – £20k – £35k (depending on experience) + Car Allowance, Pension plus contributions, Private Health care – Based...Apply For This Job
Senior Estimator role – Heavy Civil Engineering large projects – Cheshire area – Highways and roads Heavy Civil Engineering Projects...Apply For This Job
2nd Fix Carpenters required to assist on a high-end residential refurbishment in Kensington. Assisting with the finishing touches, doors, skirting,...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Permanent Role – Lancashire based company – Civil Engineering – NEC form of contract – 07980...Apply For This Job