A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Construction Manager based in or around the London or Middlesex area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Senior Project Manager Bristol Location with hybrid worloi Hotels, Residential and Commercial £60-70K Looking for the next opportunity to work...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Central London location Residential projects £70,000-80,000 Are you an ambitious individual looking to step up to Associate Director...Apply For This Job
Project Coordinator Central London location with hybrid working Project Management and Construction consultancy Up to £36K We have a one...Apply For This Job
Project Manager * Projects within commercial, higher education and healthcare project sectors * Brighton location with hybrid working * Independent...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Luxury residential and bespoke hotels 70-80K Central London with hybrid working Have you been working towards your goal...Apply For This Job