A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Construction Manager based in or around the London or Middlesex area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Project Manager required for fast track residential refurbishment projects in Manchester. Our client is an expanding HMO Developer, with an...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Birmingham – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit a Regional Facilities Manager for a PFI portfolio...Apply For This Job
Freelance site manager required for new large industrial unit/Distribution centre project in Banbury, Oxfordshire. We require a Site Manager to...Apply For This Job