A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Construction Manager based in or around the London or Middlesex area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor role – Based in North Lancashire – Projects are new build, refurbishment, fit out...Apply For This Job
Ipaf Machine operator required to operate a scissor lift on site in Avonmouth. PPE and CSCS Also required. If you...Apply For This Job
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Central London – £20 per hour – 3 months – potential permanent role My client one...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit a fully qualified and experienced HVAC Engineer in...Apply For This Job
CPCS Telehandler required for a new Residential new build site in Maresfield Good duration of work for the right person....Apply For This Job