A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Construction Manager based in or around the London or Middlesex area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
AndersElite – Electrician (X2)- £20ph AndersElite need 2x Electricians to work on a development in Coventry. to start monday 19th...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently recruiting for a long term Cleaner working in site cabins on a Construction site in Kettering *...Apply For This Job
Anderselite – Labourer – Broadway- £11:30ph Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Labourers to work in Broadway until august with...Apply For This Job
NEW ROLE – Quantity Surveyor – West Cheshire – Telecoms sector – please email me to apply The company Working...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor – Residential projects – 5 Star house builder – Manchester based office and projects Job Title – Quantity...Apply For This Job