A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Construction Manager based in or around the London or Middlesex area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
My client one of the UKs Largest Facilities Management companies are looking for a Facilities Coordinator in the London area...Apply For This Job
A Great opportunity has arisen for a Residential Surveyor looking for a new opportunity? Are you currently employed and looking...Apply For This Job
Contract Administrator – Site Based – Central London Are you a document controller or site based contracts administrator with experience...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Spec House builder – Residential / Housing projects – East Cheshire based office – North West...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Estimator / Senior Estimator Office location : West Cheshire The role: You will identify and cost the engineering...Apply For This Job