A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Construction Manager based in or around the London or Middlesex area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
REVIT TECHNICIAN – NORTH WEST – CONTRACT – OUTSIDE IR35 REVIT Technician currently required to join a well established architectural...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Ecologist Location: Telford (With flexibility / work from home) Region: Severn Trent Water (AMP7) Sector: AMP7, Water, Wastewater,...Apply For This Job
Anderselite – Labourer – Broadway- £11:30ph Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Labourers to work in Broadway until august with...Apply For This Job
e are currently recruiting for a Dumper Driver to work in West Brom for long term work, flood elevation works...Apply For This Job
AndersElite – Industrual Electrician (X6) – £300 a day. AndersElite need 6X industrial Electricians for a fast track industrial fit...Apply For This Job