A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an Electrically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Construction Manager based in or around the London or Middlesex area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Hyde – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job
Plasterers required for a high-end residential refurbishment in the Godalming area. Skimming and bonding works initially. Tools, PPE and CSCS...Apply For This Job
NEW JOB – Assistant /Intermediate Quantity Surveyor -Build projects -Commercial, Industrial, Mixed use, Residential, Education projects – 07980 006436 Quantity...Apply For This Job
Carpenter required to assist on a residential site in the Godalming area. 1st fix, closing partitions and plasterboarding. Immediate Start...Apply For This Job