Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Fenchurch Street – Up to £38,000 + Plenty of OT
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a Brand new maintenance company who are based in The City for 2 Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers with experience in building services to work on a Brand New large corporate prestigious building in the City, housing blue chip clients on behalf of a leading managing agent.
They are a rapidly expanding Building services company who have a fantastic reputation across the industry for delivering an exceptional service to their customers and investing heavily in their staff in order to develop the future of their staff and business a like.
You will be working across the one building in a small team of engineers carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance on both electrical and mechanical systems.
Monday to Friday – 07:00 – 16:00 / 10:00 – 19:00
* Basic Salary of up to £38,000
* 22 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Have your Holiday Off as paid leave
* Plenty of OT
* Career progression – would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
* Electrical and Mechanical PPM’s and Reactive maintenance
* General building services tasks
* Cooling towers, thermal wheels, AHU’s, CAV’s, Pumps, Chillers, Inverters, Boilers, Pressurisation Units, Water Treatment, Belt driven fans, motors, BMS, lighting control system, fire alarm, sprinkler testing and isolations, emergency lighting tests, Fan Coil Unit maintenance, lighting repairs, emergency recovery of systems High Level Lighting
* Schneider BMS
* Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across a large estate
* Working as part of a small maintenance team of 3 engineers to deliver a great service to the client
* Apprentice Trained
* Electrical- City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent
* 17th Edition
* HV Authorised (Ideal)
* Legionella Awareness / L8
* Call out 1 in 4 (£100 per week)
* Client Facing
* Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call 0203 6800 620 for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.