Electrical Maintenance Engineer – 4 on 4 off (Days only) – Oxford Street – £39,000 + Plenty of OT
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a large maintenance company based in the Oxford Street for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience in building services to work on a large prestigious building housing retail, high-end blue chip offices and High-End residential apartments on a contract in the West End.
The client is a leading property management agent and is looking to grow their building services team in order to deliver a first class service to an exclusive client.
4 on 4 off Days only (12 Hours) – 07:00am to 19:00pm
* Basic Salary of £39,000
* 20 Days Annual leave
* Season Ticket loan
* Plenty of OT
* Career progression – would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
* Electrical PPM’s and Reactive maintenance
* General building services tasks
* Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU’s, AHU’s, HVAC plant, Water treatment
* Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across a large estate
* Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
* Apprentice Trained
* Electrical – City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 Qualified or Equivalent
* 17th Edition
* Client Facing
* Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
* Experience with High End Residential apartments would be beneficial
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call 0203 6800 620 for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.