My client has is one of the JV partners that has been awarded Lots 2 and 3 of the HS2 Process and Network Modifications Frameworks for Affinity Water, with a total estimated value of £29 million. The company has Head office in Ireland, is extremely active within the Irish DBOM framework and is part of a Group of Companies with an annual turnover exceeding £2.8 Billion. They are wining an increasing amount of work in the UK and are an extremely progressive, reputable and rapidly growing company.
There is an immediately available vacancy for an Electrical Engineer with substantial Water / Wastewater experience to be based at the JV office located at Affinity Water in Rickmansworth. You will be required to travel to carious Affinity Water sites as required. They are happy to consider candidates looking for a permanent or freelance role depending on their suitability, availability and expectations.
To be considered a viable candidate for this role you will need the following attributes and experience:
* Completed qualifications in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years relevant post graduate work experience – ideally with water industry contractors
* Experience delivering municipal water / wastewater schemes such as water treatment plants and pumping stations – ideally for a contractor.
* A high degree of technical aptitude and excellent problem-solving skills.
* Superior communication, organisation, time management and prioritisation abilities.
* Multi-disciplinary collaboration experience.
* Proficient with design review – in particular identifying aspects of the design that will be problematic during the construction, installation and commissioning stage and disrupt the workflow.
* Coordination and management of electrical sub-contractors on site.
A permanent salary of approximately £45,000 per year or freelance day rate of £350 will be offered to the right candidate for this role. To express an interest please Apply by following instructions or for further information please call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 07932 657631
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
I am recruiting on behalf of a reputable and long established company that has been providing specialist MEICA related services...Apply For This Job
Graduate Civil Engineer / Assistant Construction Manager – Borehamwood We are looking for a career minded Graduate Civil Engineer who...Apply For This Job
To complement and strengthen their existing team, our client are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our commercial...Apply For This Job
Joining this client will open a door full of opportunities with this truly national company that believes in nurturing, developing...Apply For This Job