Electrical Maintenance Engineer -Cambridge– £32,000 per annum
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking for a new exciting challenge with great routes of progression?
The role requires working as part of a two man team for a well established international construction company working in a multi-tenanted commercial office for one of the world’s largest software providers.
A new opportunity is available with an immediate start for the successful candidate to maximise their potential and progress internally through the company in the future.
* Monday – Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
* 25 days holiday
* Pension package
* Overtime readily available
* Good opportunities to progress internally
* PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
* General building services tasks
* Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU’s, AHU’s, HVAC plant, Water treatment
* Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
* Lighting, lamp and ballast changes
* Electrical fault finding
* PAT testing
* City and guild level 2 and 3 in Electrical installations (or equivalent)
* 17th Edition
* Apprentice trained – desirable
* Commercial Maintenance Experience
* Very Client facing
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the position or contact Ben Joselyn on 020 3680 0620.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.