My Client is looking for an ECC accredited Project Manager to cover several packages of work over the North West area.
* Environmental agency (public sector body) – all over England
* The person will work on the construction capital flood defence projects i.e. existing flood defences like flood reservoirs that need updating, civil engineering construction,
* Client work can be in North West, and typically prior to corona you would spend 2 days on site with the client. Most of the team is virtually working from home atm.
What they will do
* Administer NEC contract form – focusing on ECC contracts
* Work with contractors, etc. with a focus on the contract administration. Not there to project manage the whole life cycle, instead it focuses on project contract administration
* NEC3 or NEC4 Accredited
o Must have experience with ECC contracts, ideally various forms A, C, etc.
* Sector experience: Regulated sectors such as Civil, Water, infrastructure i.e. aviation or Utilities background
* Desired: water, flood risk management experience
If this sounds like the kind of position you could make your own, please get in touch ASAP.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Industry: Management Consultancy C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it is...Apply For This Job
Chartered Structural Engineer: A fantastic opportunity now exists to join a positive, energetic and forward thinking multi-disciplinary private practice. Over...Apply For This Job
A consultancy is currently going through a period of expansion in Birmingham and as a result they are looking to...Apply For This Job
I am looking for an ambitious and motivated Principal Transport Planner with skills in strategic modelling and appraisal to work...Apply For This Job
I am currently recruiting Consultants on a permanent basis to join my clients growing consultancy team. My client is involved...Apply For This Job