C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Executive Assistant to CEO
Up to 60,000 EUROS plus excellent benefits
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Insurance
Size of the business: 2500 globally
Company culture: Inclusive, fast-paced, dynamic.
What makes them great to work for:
Highly sucessful firm that is hot on personal development.
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: CEO
This highly successul firm is looking for a Executive Assistant to join their Dublin office and support the CEO. This role offers the opportunity to work with a growing company and support the executive team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Extensive diary and travel management
* Inbox management – monitoring the CEO’s emails to ensure appropriate and timely responses are given. Maintaining filing/storage of messages/documents and alerting to urgent requests.
* Planning and organising Board meetings and Committees
* Preparation for meetings and administrative support
* Fully responsible for preparation and submission of expense claims using the Expense Management system (Concur); coordinating expenses approval for Dublin Senior Management team
* Miscellaneous tasks to support the London EA, Syndicate PA and Branch Office Managers.
* Support to the HR department under guidance of the HR department
What makes this position great?
You’ll be working alongside an inspirational and warm and friendly female CEO.
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience:
* Excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
* Experience operating at a senior level in a matrix organisation
* Preferably has supported at C-Suite level previously.
Availability: Notice period is fine. Role is available to start immediately too.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Sarah Rickard, Director, former sports professional and lover of the great outdoors!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.