This London based property consultancy specialising in Planning & Development are currently looking to expand their team at Surveyor, Senior Surveyor and Associate levels due to the level of project work that has recently been secured by the Partners of the business.
If you are a Chartered Development Surveyor interested in progressing your career at one of the leading commercial partnerships in London then this role will appeal to you. My client takes a highly flexible and collaborative approach, tailoring the talent to the complexity of the work and this has enabled the business to evolve organically over time.
The successful applicant will be working on some of the most high-profile and dynamic development projects in London and the UK. Advising upon a mixture of public and private sector clients as part of a larger development team you will get the opportunity to redevelop redundant assets and maximise value for clients by unlocking new income streams through development and asset management.
* Working with the wider development team and reporting to the Partners on specific projects.
* Identifying and sourcing new development business.
* Understanding the public sector policies and processes throughout the UK.
* Report writing and constructing, interpreting complex development appraisals and financial models.
* Cross-selling and promoting the company’s activities and experience internally/externally.
Please contact me for further details.
MRICS qualified (required) and RICS Registered Valuer (highly desirable). Able to prepare accurate development appraisals (Argus and Excel) is obviously key, along with an ability to take the initiative and think strategically about development projects.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above then please send your CV to [email protected]
looking for professionals with enthusiasm, innovative thinking and knowledge to efficiently and effectively manage the Council’s land and property holdings...Apply For This Job