Job Title – Development Manager / Surveyor
Sector – Residential
Position – Permanent
Location – Manchester
Salary – £40,000 to £60,000 + Additional Benefits (Negotiable DoE)
The client is a well-established, dynamic multi-disciplinary construction company who specialise in the construction of project across Residential, Commercial, Education, Retail, Leisure, Healthcare and Industrial Sectors.
You will be supporting and working alongside the Development Director to manage the Development process within the business by identifying potential land opportunities, having initial feasibility scheme designs produced and preparing cost appraisals, predominately across the Residential Sector. You will be responsible for procurement and appropriate management of necessary consultant stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and to the approved quality aligned with company expectations.
You should be able to demonstrate a strong background in Residential and Commercial property development, either from working in a similar position or from a background in Quantity Surveying and have significant inter personal skills to identify and set out opportunities that will see them delivering the best value from their asset base.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Develop, and manage, relationships with Local Authorities, Registered Providers, Care Providers and Regulatory bodies.
* Develop, and manage, relationships with consultants for the acquisition of land and development of scheme designs
* Site identification and land acquisition
* Procurement of feasibility scheme designs
* Preparation of cost appraisals, and land / package deal bids,
* Work with the Estimating and Pre-construction team on appraisals and technical project viability
* Procuring, negotiating and finalising legal contracts such as development and funding agreements
* Project management from inception to contractual close
* Preparation of documents for planning applications
* Continuous review of the development programme and cash flow management with the finance team
* Working with the Business Development team in securing workload and opportunities
* Involvement in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy