Position: Design Coordinator
This is a unique opportunity to work for a building and civil Engineering firm based just outside Wigan. Due to an increase in workload they are looking to appoint a design coordinator.
The design coordinator will take full responsibility for the progress of potential new developments or phases through the full development lifecycle to ensure all deadlines and targets are achieved for successful handover.
* Liaise with Planning and architects to ensure that programme for planning applications are complied with.
* Responsible for co-ordination of multi-disciplinary specialist teams involved in the function of development proposals.
* Monitor progress of application drawings, distribute and collate team’s comments, to ensure the most cost effective and suitable design solution is provided.
* Problem solving skills
* Construction Knowledge
* Experience in a similar role
* On site experience.
* Attention to detail
* String people management skills.
* Experience of the full development lifecycle
* Architectural background gained within the residential sector (not essential but would be beneficial)
If this sounds like an opportunity well suited to you, please get in touch with Andrada at Anderselite for a brief, confidential discussion about the company and role requirements.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy