Customer Technical Support
‘s-Hertogenbosch, North Brabant, Netherlands
Would you like to be a part of an expanding solar energy company who is helping to change the future for us all? Our client is looking for an ambitious Customer Technical support agent to help offer first class experience to their customers.
They are a company who are experts in their field and have developed innovative solutions and technology. The Customer Technical Support agent will be based in their office in ‘s-Hertogenbosch and their would-be the flexibility to work from home from time to time after training!
Who you are and what you will be doing?
* You will be the technical point of contact for all customer issues and requests.
* Document received cases and following up in a well-timed manner
* Offer their customers a first-class experience and have strong communication skills
* Understand electrical systems (electrical/PV)
* Cooperate with Field Service Technicians and Field Application Engineers
Who you are and what you will bring?
* A degree in Electrical Engineering or a relevant degree
* Business fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch
* Ideally have a minimum of two years’ experience in customer support
* You are passionate about the renewable energy sector
* Familiar with MS-office ( salesforce is advantageous)
What you will be offered
* Continuous training and development
* Motivating and ambitious teams
* Competitive salary plus benefits
* Initial training at one of their EMEA locations
* Hybrid set-up after training is completed