Customer Service Coordinator – Construction
Location: Manchester / North West
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 DOE plus general package
Job Type: Permanent
I’m currently recruiting on behalf of my client who are a Construction contractor based out of Manchester. They are looking for the right individual to work within the Customer & Communications Department, you will be responsible for the delivery of an exceptional customer experience. They work closely with the Contracts Manager/Project Manager to ensure that all customers and key stakeholders (Businesses, Landowners, and Local Authority etc.) are kept informed of the project, proactively ensures all issues/ concerns are addressed.
* Attend initial site review and all pre-start meetings – design & construction
* Complete and upload Customer Impact Assessment Form
* Complete and manage detailed communications plan; customer literature, on site set up, media, etc and deliver & review detailed communications plan
* Attend all project update meetings – construction & project coordination
* Deliver project specific customer briefings
* Deliver onsite customer training requirements
* Ensure site is set up in accordance with guidelines; improve site customer communications and branding
* Ongoing proactive customer communication; face to face, letter, media etc pre, during and post
* Conduct regular customer service site appraisals; coaching operations to ensure customer first approach
* Conduct regular on site feedback to identify and resolve current concerns and drive future improvements
* Attend all customer appointments on time
* Resolve all unwanted contacts in a professional manner and to agreed SLA’s
* Deliver detailed communications plan – final communication advising works complete
* Maintain documents, records and files in line with the Company standards and requirements.
* Proven experience in delivering an end to end customer experience, including face to face customer communication
* Articulate, personable, professional, presentable and supportive.
* Self manages with excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Demonstrate an awareness of the business process.
* A clean driving license and willingness to travel.
* Excellent IT skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Experience of delivering internal communication campaigns
If you feel the above role would suit you then please contact Joe Lunt on 0161 829 3980 to discuss application.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Professional Quantity Surveyor role -NEC3 form of contract- Civil engineering sector – Merseyside – email me to apply The Client...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit an Asset Manager to assist with the delivery...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Hull – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Bury St Edmunds – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider...Apply For This Job
Estimator East Yorkshire £34-38,000 plus package An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an established modular manufacturer who have invested...Apply For This Job