C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Pharmacuetical Retail
Size of the business: Small
Company culture: Friendly and professional
What makes them great to work for: This business is a start-up but doing extremely well and so will be growing rapidly. Lots of opportunities.
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: Operations team
Hours – 7.30am to 5pm Saturday and weekdays and 10am to 4pm on Sunday
Days – Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
* oversee the daily operation of the boutique
* resolve problems as and when required
* ensure the clinics are clean and maintained
* manage the clinic email inboxes responding effectively to queries and questions from clients
* answer calls from clients and prospective clients
* welcome clients face to face and deal with their queries.
* manage online bookings portal.
What makes this position great? This role is one to make your own and take full responsibility.
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience:
* Have experience of working in a public facing role.
* To be able to problem solve affectively and think on your feet.
* To be able to utilise various IT platforms and packages.
* To be a quick learner.
* Be an expert in providing welcoming and warm customer service.
* Willing to go the extra mile.
Availability: You should be available immediately and happy to work Saturday to Wednesday
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Carolyn Barraclough – Lover of sport, the zoo and wine tasting!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
Equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. This commitment is embraced by our team and applies to all clients, employees and other stakeholders, such as contractors, volunteers and partners. We passionately believe that everyone is entitled to respect and dignity.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Administrator – Civil Engineering Sector – ASAP START Location: Wigan Contract Role – £9 – £11.50 per hour, rate negotiable...Apply For This Job
Duties: o Timesheets, overtime and expenses processing. o COINS plant hire booking o Reconciling purchase card transactions o Liaising and...Apply For This Job
C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not...Apply For This Job
-Must have FM experience/background -3 month contract -Experience using a reasonable CAFM system, ideally Maximo, or similar, such as Concept...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking an Administrator to work on a 6 month contract covering maternity cover (possibility for extended contract/permanent...Apply For This Job