Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Cost and Bonus Quantity Surveyor for one of our longest standing and fastest growing clients based in the North East of England. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work for a very advanced groundworks sub-contractor, that’s looking to expand over the coming years, and this is something you can be apart of.
This job will include:
* Working between the office, home and site depending on your diary and preference
* Working out the labour cost on site
* Calculating material costs and trying to get the best deals possible
* Possibly sorting internal payroll depending on your experience and time at work
* Going between sites, checking on the companies employees and taking the relevant figures needed for your role
* Excellent package and grade A vehicle/allowance available
* Progression opportunities depending on your experience
The ideal candidate will consist of:
* A minimum of 2 years as a Cost and Bonus QS
* Background in Housing or groundworks is preferable
* North East based is ideal
* Must be willing to travel to sites when required (Once or twice a week – all in the NE)
* Organisation and generally good with numbers/spreadsheets is key for this role
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AND WE WILL GET IN CONTACT IF YOU ARE RELEVANT.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Quantity Surveyor – Bank / Retail / Commercial Fit outs – Cheshire Based – Perm Role – £35,000 – £57,000...Apply For This Job
Pre-Construction Manager (Education Projects) We are currently recruiting for Pre-Construction Manager to join one of the fastest growing off-site construction...Apply For This Job
Quantity / Senior Quantity Surveyor – Fast Track fit out – Cheshire Based – Perm Role – £32000 – £55,000...Apply For This Job
Due to a considerable increase in work, our client, a well known construction company is seeking to employ several General...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job