Anderselite are Currently Recruiting for a Contracts Manager for a rapidly growing Civil Engineering Contractor based in Bedfordshire, who are winning work on high-profile projects around the South East.
Our Client specialise in Demolition, Earthworks, Bulk Excavation & Enabling Works, they work with several Tier 1 Contractors and have the ambition of expanding the business into Structures and other packages within the next five years.
You would be working closely with the Operations Director on several schemes at once, that are valued up to £10m. They are looking for a Contracts Manager that has come from a Civil Engineering background, preferably with experience of being out on site. You will be a hands-on Contracts Manager, working closely with the Site teams as well as the company Directors. As Contracts Manager you will be involved in the construction process from Work Winning to Completion & Handover. You will have experience in working through out the Construction process on large Civil Engineering projects for Main or Sub Contractors.
* Delivering NEC & JCT Contracts
* Managing several large projects at once
* Working closely with Clients & Directors
* Management of direct resource
* Developing leads & winning new business
* Ensuring work is completed on time and to standard
* Experience working as a Project Manager or Contracts Manager
* Civil Engineering experience
* Site Management or Engineering background
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy