Site/Contracts Manager – Civil Engineering Sector
Location: Ellesmere Port (Surrounding area)
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 + car/allowance and general package
Job Description: Contracts Manager
I currently have an excellent opportunity for a Contracts Manager or a Site Manager looking to progress in their career to the next level with a Civil Engineering contractor based out the Merseyside region. My client is also looking for this individual to have a technical background so starting out as a setting out engineer. Values of schemes typically anything from £5k – £5m.
* Liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff and the public
* Supervising contracted staff
* Meeting subcontractors
* Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* Maintaining quality control procedures
* Motivating the workforce
* Problem solving
* Using specialist construction management computer applications
* Valid CSCS card
* SMSTS qualified
* Competent in Health and Safety practice
* Experienced in a variety of Civil Engineering disciplines
* First aid at work qualified
* 5+ years Civil Management
If you are interested in the above position please contact Joe Lunt on 0161 829 3980 to discuss your application.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
NEW ROLE – Quantity Surveyor – West Cheshire – Telecoms sector – please email me to apply The company Working...Apply For This Job
Decorators required to assist on a project in NW1 Works to external windows, oil based paints. Brushes and prep tools...Apply For This Job
Professional Quantity Surveyor role -NEC3 form of contract- Civil engineering sector – Merseyside – email me to apply The Client...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Hull – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job