C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: West London
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Chemicals
Size of the business: Large, global firm
Company culture: Fast-paced, collaborative, adult and muck-in
What makes them great to work for: One of the world’s leading chemical companies with sales over £50 billion. You would be working alongside a very supportive team for a reputable and successful firm with lots of scope for progression.
What would I be doing day-to-day
* Coordination of all team meetings, agendas and producing high-quality minutes
* Monitor and respond to general enquires, requests, e.g. resources/data from stakeholders globally
* Supporting the team with database management and any general administrative requests
* Assisting with the UK social media monitoring as well as any copywriting for internal or external communications
What makes this position great? You will be supporting an established individual who is focused and determined along with supporting other senior members of staff
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience:
* At least 2 years’ experience in Administrative and Communications, preferably in the education, sports, charity, or health sectors
* Excellent time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Team working skills
* Good understanding of current digital and social media best practice
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Team working skills
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Adrienne Pickles -Associate Director
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
Equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. This commitment is embraced by our team and applies to all clients, employees and other stakeholders, such as contractors, volunteers and partners. We passionately believe that everyone is entitled to respect and dignity.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Destination Education are currently looking for experienced learning support assistants to join an SEND provision within a post 16 college...Apply For This Job
Destination Education is currently working with a range of Secondary Schools in Colchester, Essex, who are looking for cover supervisors...Apply For This Job
Destination Education is currently recruiting Supply teachers to support a range of Primary Schools to work across the borough of...Apply For This Job
Here at Destination Education we are currently recruiting for an outstanding and experienced SEN teaching assistant who is available to...Apply For This Job
A brilliant primary school based in the Woodford area are looking to add to their dedicated team. The school in...Apply For This Job
Destination Education is recruiting for a caring, passionate and hardworking teaching assistant who has outstanding interpersonal skills working with children....Apply For This Job