One of my best clients are in the market for a Commercial Manager to join their Civil based team in West London.
The business has a rich history and being at the forefront of providing specialised civil engineering technology, consultancy and installation for projects large and small. They maintain a name that is respected worldwide for delivering innovative solutions and pushing the envelope of civil and structural engineering achievement.
To be responsible for the financial management of projects, recognising business opportunities and supporting bids to win new business, as well as negotiating and agreeing contracts across a variety of projects, including civils, structural concrete repair, rail, commercial and industrial. You will incorporate responsibility for projects being undertaken in the South East.
* To take ownership of the contractual and commercial aspects of multiple projects across the Region: full project lifecycle from contract award through design, mobilisation, construction, completion, handover and final accounts
* Administration of contract delivery and financial management:
– cost and cashflow forecasting
– effective use of MCR’s
– supply chain evaluation and procurement (material and labour)
– contract review and negotiation
– negotiation, management and administration of sub-contract accounts
– change management
– drafting and issuing contractual notifications
– negotiation and agreement of compensation events
– production and agreement of final accounts
* Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
* Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all partie
As a highly motivated self-starter, you will have:
* BSc in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent qualification
* Experience from civils, working with NEC form of Contract, managing the commercial element of multiple projects
* A ‘hands-on’ approach and experience gained within a contracting environment
* A good working knowledge of MS Office (minimum of Word and Excel)
The business is looking for the best of the best in the region and for this, they will not only provide a great salary package, but they are supplying a great opportunity for progression within a large organisation with a solid management structure.
If you think that this role is for you and you would like more information or be considered for the role, then please submit your CV today.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
My client, a major contractor, is looking to strengthen their Commercial team with a Quantity Surveyor for a major water...Apply For This Job
I am currently seeking a BIM Technician for work a well-known consultancy on a Thames Water project. Role is inside...Apply For This Job
I am currently seeking a Freelance Site Engineer for a Water Project in Reading. In this exciting role of Site...Apply For This Job
Senior Planner required for a forward thinking, very well-established construction contractor operating across sectors that includes residential education and refurb....Apply For This Job
Section Engineer – Utilities West London £35,000 – £40,000 Are you a Section Engineer with utilities experience looking for a...Apply For This Job