C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for: A leading private equity firm
Size of the business: Small family business
Company culture: A professional business with a warm and inclusive culture
What makes them great to work for: The role will be office based and will require the candidate to be organised and a confident communicator. The successful candidate will have experience in managing a client services team, administration and customer service within the financial services industry.
What would I be doing day to day?
* Leading a team of three to achieve excellent customer service
* Managing ongoing project work
* Processing client applications
* Fund administration tasks including calculation of investor distributions and adviser payments
* Computer based administration tasks, involving Excel & Word
* Use of internal computer software (full training will be given)
* Liaising with our external stakeholders
* Liaising with other internal departments to ensure deadlines are met
What makes this position great?
What is the company looking for?
The individual will be expected to have a good working knowledge of the financial services industry. They will be expected to respect the Company’s rules and regulations particularly as they affect clients and the general regulatory environment in which the Company operates. In-house training will be given.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Jasmine Richards – Jasmine Richards – Associate, lover of eggs, netball and music!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.