C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: West End
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Consultancy
Size of the business: Global
Company culture: Collaborative, forward-thinking, innovative, award winning culture.
What makes them great to work for: A modern and dynamic company with a friendly team, committed to the development and progression of its employees!
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: Business Manager and Team
* Extensive diary & inbox management
* Varied administrative support to manager and clients
* Managing client accounts and projects
* Client facing, liaising and arranging meetings
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
* Ad hoc admin duties for team when required
What makes this position great? A great opportunity for challenge, to build and develop your experience!
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience:
* Previous experience in a Client facing role – mandatory
* Previous Project management experience – mandatory
* Line management/leadership experience – ideally
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Highly organised, meticulous, with the ability to work at pace and multitask.
* Strong MS Office & IT skills
Qualifications: None specified
Availability: Immediately/Short Notice
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Maxine Mensah – Talent Associate, lover of fine dining, luxury beauty/skincare and fashion!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.