Work in a building that can only be described as a countryside cottage surrounded by greenery.
Come lunch time, go for a scenic run or drive 10 minutes down the road to the golf course.
Finish work with plenty of time for a drink by the coast.
This could be your every day!
We have a great opportunity for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join our client’s busy Infrastructure team in their picturesque office just North of Plymouth.
Working with a market leader and exceptional employer, you can expect exceptional colleagues to work with and learn from and an interesting variety of challenging project work
As Civil Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering technical support to the design of civil infrastructure projects.
Working as part of a team you will undertake scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs and project coordination.
* BEng or similar technical qualification/experience, and/or an HNC/HND with relevant knowledge gained in a design office environment.
* An understanding of Section 104, 278 and 38 adoption procedures.
* Excellent analysis and technical design skills in AutoCAD, WinDES and PDS (or equivalent design software such as Civils 3D or MXROAD).
* Experience of working with developers.
* Knowledge of UK planning procedures and experience of providing technical support to secure planning approval.
* Experience of securing technical approvals from highway and drainage authorities.
* Self-motivated team player with good people skills and an aptitude for work winning.
This is a great opportunity to join a business with a vibrant and friendly culture which offers an extensive package of flexible benefits to suit your individual lifestyle and well-being.
This permanent position will be based just outside Plymouth and offering a competitive salary.