I am currently seeking a Freelance Civil Design Engineer for work a well-known consultancy on a Thames Water project. Role is inside IR35 with the potential for flexible working.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Deliver civil engineering design, including managing design quality control processes and checking and reviewing the work of others.
* Contribute to the identification and development of affordable and low carbon solutions, including risk management.
* Undertake civil design aspects such as gravity hydraulic systems, earthworks, foundations, and pipework.
* Coordinate and integrate geotechnical and structural design.
* Produce technical specifications, and support engagement with suppliers and subcontractors and undertake technical reviews of their design.
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
* Previous experience working as a Civil Design Engineer or similar.
* Previous Thames Water experience / knowledge or wastewater or similar
* Qualified Design Engineer
* Couple of references
For more information or if your keen on the please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
My client is looking to strengthen their Engineering team with a Design & Technical Delivery Manager for their joint venture...Apply For This Job
My Client is looking to strengthen their Engineering team with CAD Technicians. Based from their divisional office in Rickmansworth, you...Apply For This Job
About The Role: My client is looking to strengthen their Engineering Design team with a Senior Civil Engineer for a...Apply For This Job
About The Role My client is looking to strengthen their Engineering Design team with a Senior Civil Engineer for a...Apply For This Job
3 planners required required for a civil engineering and construction provider. This is a joint venture that has strong reputation...Apply For This Job