Citizenship Teacher| September Start | Outstanding School September Start
* Citizenship Teacher
* Great Location
* Inner London pay
* September start
* Support for NQTS
* TLR Availale
* Excellent CPD and leadership progression
If you are a dynamic Humanities teacher with a passion for your citizenship and RE, this could be the ideal position for you. With a strong leadership team, the successful candidate can be assured that they will be joining a school where they will be given all the support they need to further their career.
The ideal candidate will offer Citizenship,Sociology & Religious Education and have received good to outstanding in lesson observations.The school require a classroom practitioner, who is able to communicate to students of all levels of ability, displays excellent classroom management skills and can create lasting bonds with their students.
This 11-18 mixed school can easily be reached by 3 mainline stations and tube. The school boasts a positive atmosphere where both staff and students feel welcome and safe. Teaching in this school is good or better across all subject areas and the Humanities Department are seeking one more member of staff to join them this September, due to internal promotion.
This school can offer:
* Well-resourced department
* Inner London pay
* Strong sense of community among staff and students
* Career progression
* NQT Support
What they ask in return is that applicants have:
* Hold QTS
* Be able to deliver good or Outstanding lessons
* Can Teach Citizenship / Sociology / RE
* Have good classroom presence
* A sense of humour!
If you are an RE and Citizenship Teacher available for September, please respond with your most up to date CV or call Brett on 0203 026 6150 for more information.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
‘Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.’