CDM Advisor / Principle Designer
This Principle Designer / CDM advisor role is to provide clients with comprehensive advice on all aspects of the CDM 2015 Regulations as well as a structured platform in which to undertake effective design risk management whilst fulfilling the Principal designer duties on their projects, from feasibility through to handover of the health and safety file.
This role is working with multiple clients and on multiple projects at any one time, YOU must be comfortable and show past experience of this.
* IOSH Technical qualification or working towards
* Knowledge of CDM2015 implementation
* Minimum of 5 years PD experience
* Experience of using a wide range of tools and processes within your role; from simple and effective risk registers to sophisticated risk modelling software
* Experience in providing and translating to clients, the best advice to help develop risk responses and plans to eliminate the risks on their projects or within their existing facilities.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skill as the role is client facing.
* Strong organisational and time management skills in the delivery of the services for multiple projects at any one time.
* A candidate with another construction discipline background is desireable.
This Consultancy offer a great work life balance with highly competitive salaries.
If you would like to submit your CV for consideration, then please do to