Construction Buyer – Circa £35,000
A well-established and expanding High End Residential, fitout and Construction Company working in both commercial, retail and residential properties. Due to the continued growth of their business, now require a Buyer to join a busy construction office team. This is a key role within the company.
* Take a lead with the procurement of materials, goods and services.
* Maintain relationships and manage the performance of key suppliers.
* Review costs and assess the quality of products and services received from key suppliers.
* Liaise with the Commercial, Production and Construction teams to maximise discounts with key suppliers.
* Place orders with suppliers and follow up queries and delivery dates.
* Co-ordinate delivery of products directly to site.
* Oversee checking of invoices received from key suppliers match prices and specifications on purchase orders.
· Proficiency in Excel and Word is vital.
· Ability to self-manage and collaborate with the office team.
· Excellent communication skills, methodical and well organised.
· Previous experience in the construction industry.
· Has the ability to prioritise workloads.
· Good at developing strong working relationships.
· Be creative and commercially aware.
· Previous procurement experience is essential
In return our client offer a varied role within a friendly working environment, where you will have the chance to progress in a growing family-run Company.
To apply; please send your CV
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy