Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000 (DoE) plus package
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a growing modular manufacturing business who operate across the education, residential and healthcare sectors. The business have been established for more than 30 years and turn over circa £8 million a year, the focus on projects between £200k and £2 million, with an established set of clients, gaining repeat business, they are now looking to support the businesses growth by recruiting for a Business Development Manager. The business is currently in the process of building a new factory, due to their current factory operating at capacity until August 2021, with further pipeline beyond this. They are now seeking a BDM, with modular experience to support the strategic growth plans and build and develop long term relationships with new and existing clients.
* To develop the correct profile pipeline within the region to feed our budgeted Business plan. This is from early market intelligence through to negotiated orders.
* Develop key accounts identified within the strategy to provide a long-term vision of profitable business within the region.
* Price all opportunities personally, using the Company systems, ensuring accuracy of cost and achievement of agreed margins.
* To ensure work bid is appropriate in terms of margin opportunity and risk profile.
* Ensure CRM is up to date and that all pipelines and sales reports are accurate, meaningful and timely so that good Business decisions can be made.
* Once an order is placed, lead ‘launch meetings’ to ensure clean order handover to design, manufacturing and operations. Work with the rest of the Business to ensure they fully understand the detail of what has been sold so that it can be operationally delivered to meet the clients needs.
* Attend sales meetings, Conferences and Exhibitions on behalf of the company, promoting our products within the market when required.
* Help, support and communicate with other sales team members and wider team to ensure best practice is observed to ensure continuous improvement
* Proven capability of capturing new sales.
* Ideally a background in modular construction.
* Experience in developing business on frameworks and with main contractors.
* Demonstrate the ability to develop business within the strategic markets and build client relationships.
* Good self-discipline with a strong commitment to quality and procedure.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Spec House builder – Residential / Housing projects – 5 Star house builder – Manchester based...Apply For This Job
A Great opportunity has arisen for a Residential Surveyor looking for a new opportunity? Are you currently employed and looking...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Permanent Role – Warrington area – Clean water projects – NEC form of contract – 07980...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Quantity Surveyors (HS2) Location: London (S1, S2 HS2 sections) Start Date: Q2 2021 Sectors: HS2, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure,...Apply For This Job