Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Manchester / North West
* An established Manchester based contractor in the construction industry requires a Business Development Manager to drive forward sales pursuing projects across the North West region.
* The client is looking for a results driven, accountable, hands-on and enthusiastic person who will be involved and invested in the company’s future direction and its growth and progress.
* The client has been active in the various sectors 20 years with an established client base and consistent work around the North West.
* The company has a very strong bid management and project management team, meaning that any BDM who does join the team would have a sole focus on driving the sales and BD side of the business.
* The Business Development Manager will support the business development strategies of the group and identify/secure negotiated and tendered contracting workload for new build schemes whilst at the same time promoting our clients image and capabilities to public sector customers and consultants.
About the Role
Identify new business opportunities in line with our clients contracting and partnership requirements, that meet the groups strategic goals. Bring constructive ideas and solutions to the group and its housing customers needs.
Actively propose new business strategies to enhance the performance of the Business Development department and the company generally.
Reporting directly to the Pre Construction Director, the BDM will play an essential role in maintaining the Group’s profile and activity across a range of business sectors, client base to be targeted includes:
* Main contractors
* Construction consultants
The identification of potential new leads and maintaining existing accounts, whilst researching and building relationships with potential new customers. In addition, the role will include regular engagement with public sector organisations, trade bodies, national and local government.
About the Candidate
* Previous experience in construction business development
* Experience working as a business development manager for a main contractor who works on simalar kinds of projects
* Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
* Displays strong leadership skills
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* PC literate
* Commercially aware
* Freedom within the role
* Competitive salary, package and bonus structure up to £75,000 plus bonus scheme
* Company with a full existing contacts and excellent reputation in the industry
Please email to apply or ring me 07980 006 436
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Job Title: Senior Engineers & Sub Agents (Earthworks, Structures, Drainage) Location: HS2 Central (C2 / C3) Aylesbury, Brackley, Banbury, Milton...Apply For This Job
Contracts Manager An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join one of the leading modular building contractors...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading UK Facilities Service provider, to recruit a Senior Manager to oversee the Hard...Apply For This Job
Plasterers required for a high-end residential refurbishment in the Godalming area. Skimming and bonding works initially. Tools, PPE and CSCS...Apply For This Job
We are recruiting for an experiencedMaintenance Manager to oversee an ever-expanding portfolio of properties within the HMO property sector. Recent...Apply For This Job