£30,000 – £45,000
We are currently looking for a Building Surveying based in Birmingham Central to fill a permanent opening with a company located in the City Centre of Birmingham.
After meeting with the Director in the Birmingham office, I was quite impressed, he had worked for two of the largest firms for a big chunk of his career and now has stepped in to a smaller consultancy where he has made major profit since he took control and bought on new members of staff with clear progression of were each individual is going. This office is never short of banter with a very laid-back atmosphere. They understand the importance of a work life balance and are very open about working from home if you want to.
* Advising clients about building/property issues, which can include technical, financial, legal, environmental/sustainability, building regulation and restoration matters.
* Undertaking building surveys.
* Monitoring the deterioration or defects of a property and offering advice on repair work.
* Deliver projects from inception to completion to meet the projects objectives.
* Negotiating the repair of work or a financial settlement if required.
* Managing projects and/or multidisciplinary teams
* To diligently handle all instructions and to maintain comprehensive records for all work undertaken
* Contract Administration
* Dilapidation Liability Assessment Reports on behalf of Landlord and Tenant
* Schedules of Condition
* Party Wall Duties
* Project Monitoring
Requirements of the Building Surveying:
* Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
* At least 1 years post qualification experience with provable technical delivery experience
* Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver a project.
* Significant exposure to, and good working relations with private sector clients
* IT skills (AutoCAD, NBS, MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel and other bespoke software).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
On offer for the Building Surveying:
The salary for this position ranges from £30k plus car allowance and bonus paid every quarter.
With a comprehensive range of flexible benefits including pension, bonus, life assurance, professional subscriptions and healthcare.
If this role as a Building Surveyor based in Birmingham is of interest, please submit your CV in the first instance or call me on 01212005520.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
Consultant & Senior Consultant – Cost Management – EMEA Commercial Sector £40,000 – £65,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance + 10%-20%...Apply For This Job