Our client, a principal contractor operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Buildings & Civils Works Delivery Manager to work in the Colchester Area .
* Management of multiple Network Rail and rail related infrastructure contracts to requisite performance criteria
* Requisition of major items of temporary works and permanent works materials, sub-contractors, plant and equipment necessary to achieve the contract delivery as per delegated levels of authority.
* Planning, co-ordination, motivation and effective deployment of allocated Site Managers, Site personnel and resources
* Prepare and implement site documentation and contract plans to conform, as a minimum, to the Client’s requirement and specification
* Liaise with the Contracts Manager and Commercial Manager at all stages of the tender and contract works. Analyse, maximise and evaluate contract performance and prepare weekly/monthly progress reports and completion feedback reports as directed environment.
Candidates will ideally hold a construction related qualification and will be wanting to undertake a career within the production field. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known construction company with excellent training and mentoring schemes.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy