* To produce BIM/CAD outputs required for the development of the project complying with HS2 BIM and CAD requirements.
* To collaborate with any other project member, HS2, Supply chain, third parties or any other, in developing graphical outputs as well as extracting any information contained in the graphical model.
* This collaboration is even closer with Design, Construction and Temporary works teams.
* To support project members in meetings.
* To follow and enforce the use of the Common Data Environment (CDE) as per the project requirements. To support the development of team technical competences using the BIM model. Directly report to the BIM Coordinator.
1 To support the Information Manager, BIM Coordinator and Document Control Manager in the production and implementation of policies such as BEP and SMP, among others.
2 Support the Information Management Team in maintaining activities defined in the BEP in particular the BIM use case.
3 Support the implementation, maintenance of BIM Execution Plan and Standards Methods and Procedures and follow them in the production of graphical data.
4 Support the revision and coordination of BIM Models, and update them over the course of the project lifecycle.
5 Work with Design and Construction teams in the development of graphical data (3D, 2D, Composite Models, Published models) and asset data to support design and construction activities: from planning to execution.
6 Support project members in meetings.
7 Produce 2D drawings generated either from 3D models or 2D models for construction, temporary works, as-built, or any other required for the completion of the project.
8 To produce or populate any piece of information required in the graphical BIM model.
9 Produce quality visualizations.
10 Support and participate in Information Management Team training activities.
1 Have good communication skills in English, both written and verbal and the ability to report clearly to its line manager
2 Understanding and working use of BS 1192:2007
3 In-depth working knowledge of 3D modelling and Drawing production. (Six years)
4 In-depth working knowledge of AECOsim platform and BIM enabling applications (Three years).
5 In-depth working knowledge of Projectwise. (Three years)
Fulfils HS2 values, behaviours and Core Competencies:
* Engages with a wide range of colleague and stakeholders in pursuit of objectives
* Demonstrates interest in process improvement.
* Demonstrates commitment to developing own and others professional and industry knowledge
* Demonstrates flexibility in thought and approach.
* Demonstrates organisation and people management/ team building skills.
Qualifications, Certifications & Experience
1 Be educated to degree HNC or HND.
2 Computer skills – well developed IT skills including Office suit.
3 Knowledge of other BIM/CAD software.
4 Understanding of Clash detection and CAD/BIM coordination.
* Appropriate CSCS card type and level
* Demonstrate significant experience of complex station/transport interchange infrastructure build and employment in management roles on projects of similar scope and scale, within the construction industry.
* Previous experience of working for major infrastructure clients typically, TfL and other UK or International organisations.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Build Merseyside – Permanent Role – Regional Contractor The client is a reputable forward thinking, modern...Apply For This Job
Site Engineer required for 32 week contract based on a large project in Ellesmere Port. The project is due to...Apply For This Job
Assistant Estimator Required – £20,000 – £35,000 (depending on experience and level) + Car Allowance, Pension plus contributions etc –...Apply For This Job
Managing Quantity Surveyor – South – up to £70,000 plus package The client My client are a highly experienced, established...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider who are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineering Manager to...Apply For This Job