Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a priority growth area for this client. As such, Anderselite Recruitment are seeking a keen BIM individual with extensive industry expertise who can support the BIM Team for this client in delivery of services to support the industry.
Predominantly working in the UK and based in Watford, but with occasional overseas work, the position will be responsible for supporting delivery of organisational assessments and audits, training, and advisory work.
You will need an in-depth understanding of the current BIM agenda and wider picture around BIM. You will understand why businesses are adopting BIM, with a strong focus on your responsibility to upskill professionals in the BIM processes and procedures.
This truly is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of developments in BIM and emerging information management thinking.
* Deliver classroom / remote training, auditing and advisory services, to industry and academia across the UK and internationally
* Support the development of training content
* Support client meetings and proposal generation
* Support the generation of marketing content
* Represent at conferences and events
* Represent at working groups and other industry groups as appropriate
* Ensure knowledge of BIM and emerging information management thinking is always up to date.
Skills and experience
The individual should have the following skills and experience:
* Have excellent understanding of previous HMG BIM Level 2 and current UK BIM Framework ISO 19650 requirements and associated standards and documentation
* Knowledge and understanding of wider BIM initiatives and organisations globally
* Good presentation and customer facing engagement skills
* Existing auditor skills and experience
* Ability to translate complex information into content that engages our clients
* Post Graduate Qualification in an AEC related discipline
* Extensive working experience of AEC design, construction, or lifecycle management
* An understanding of the use and capabilities of some of authoring software tools from vendors such as Autodesk, Bentley, Graphisoft or Solibri
* Written skills – demonstrated ability to review and write research papers, project related documentation, guidance documents, develop and present training material and presentations
* Demonstrate good graphical presentation skills to develop and produce presentation material using PowerPoint
* Ability to travel depending upon assigned project requirements.
* Auditor to ISO 9001 advantageous but not essential
Other desirable skills and experience include:
* Chartership or progression towards chartership within a professional institution
* Working knowledge of typical IT applications and BIM systems, as well as common in-house Standards, Methods and Procedures and QA procedures.
* An understanding of OpenBIM and its related products such as IFC and COBie etc.
* Knowledge of BIM implementation requirements and associated Information Technology needs, either from a consultant or contracting background
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Busy Newport based Practice is looking for an Intermediate and/or Senior Architectural Technician to work within their Technical Team. The...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working with an award winning architecture and building consultancy practice, operating in the UK and internationally. Based...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working with a multi-award winning architecture and building consultancy practice, operating in the UK and internationally. Based...Apply For This Job
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Architect/ Senior Architect or Associate level Architect to join a practice with offices...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently looking for a Designer for a Bristol based House Builder to Assist the Design Manager with the...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working with a major UK housebuilder and leading provider of desirable new homes across the South of...Apply For This Job