Anderselite are currently working with a fast-growing Digital Construction consultancy offering engaging work on some of the UK’s most exciting projects to recruit a BIM Manager for their Manchester City Centre office.
The successful applicant would join a dedicated team of Autodesk Certified professionals with backgrounds in Architecture, Technology, Surveying, Interior Design and Education. Operating four distinct service streams; Projects, Support, Content & Training working to support Estate Owners, Contractors, Architects and Manufacturers to leverage the advantages available to their businesses’ through the successful application of BIM processes.
You should apply if you have:
– Keen interest in BIM and it’s benefits
– Knowledge of Revit, Solibri and Navisworks
– 2+ years of post grad experience working in a similar role
– Experience with design coordination, technical authoring, data verification and clash detection
– Good knowledge of industry standards such as PAS1192 and BIM protocol
Other benefits include:
– A competitive salary dependent upon experience.
– We offer Flexible Working Hours.
– A Generous Bonus Scheme.
– Medical Insurance (Optional).
– Company Pension.
– Regular Training.
– Child care vouchers.
To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV or call me if you have any questions on 0161 832 7577 for a confidential discussion
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy