Anderselite are currently looking to recruit keen BIM knowledgeable individuals with extensive industry expertise who can support the BIM Certification Team in the delivery of audits.
This role will be predominantly based in the UK, but with occasional overseas travel. All audits are currently being undertaken remotely but in the long run we anticipate that onsite audits will be required at client premises.
We would like to find BIM experts who are very knowledgeable on the standards we certify against that we can train as auditors. If you have auditing experience already it would be ideal, but isnt essential.
How will I add value in this role?
* Deliver auditing and advisory services to industry across the UK and internationally – all audits will be conducted and reported in English.
* Be flexible for extensive travel within the UK and possible global travel.
* Identification of non-compliances during audits and taking appropriate action to ensure closure.
* Production of visit reports to tight timescales.
* Effective management of a client base and visit schedule.
What do I need in order to deliver this role?
* Excellent understanding of previous HMG BIM Level 2 and current UK BIM Framework ISO 19650 requirements and associated standards and documentation.
* Knowledge and understanding of wider BIM initiatives and organisations globally.
* Ability to work with clients and colleagues whilst maintaining the required level of diplomacy, integrity and confidentiality.
* Existing auditor skills and experience.
* Post Graduate Qualification in an AEC related discipline.
* Minimum 5 years working experience of AEC design, construction, or lifecycle management.
* An understanding of the use and capabilities of some authoring software tools from vendors such as Autodesk, Bentley, Graphisoft or Solibri.
* Ability to travel away from home for a period of one day to three weeks at a time
Great to also have:
* Working knowledge of typical IT applications and BIM systems, as well as common in-house Standards, Methods and Procedures and QA procedures.
* An understanding of OpenBIM and its related products such as IFC and COBie etc.
* Knowledge of BIM implementation requirements and associated Information Technology needs, either from a consultant or contracting background.
* Lead Auditor qualification to ISO 9001 or other related ISO Standards.
* Auditor to ISO 9001 advantageous but not essential.
Excellent salary and benefits package for the successful individual as well as future scope for progression. This could be either a Permanent or a Fixed Term contract role.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Anderselite are currently looking for a Senior Landscape Architect / Chartered Landscape Architect for a multi-disciplinary practice that have specialist...Apply For This Job
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a priority growth area for this client. As such, Anderselite Recruitment are seeking a keen...Apply For This Job
We are working with an unique consultancy, testing, certification and training organisation offering expertise in virtually every aspect of the...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working with an award winning architecture and building consultancy practice, operating in the UK and internationally. Based...Apply For This Job
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Architect/ Senior Architect or Associate level Architect to join a practice with offices...Apply For This Job
Busy Bristol Architectural Practice is currently looking for an experienced CAD Technician/Architectural Assistant to join their team. You will need...Apply For This Job