An award-winning architecture studio based in Gloucestershire is looking for a Bid Coordinator to support their team in preparing fee proposals.
This is a newly created role due to growth within the business. It is a great opportunity for a Bid Coordinator who enjoys working within an exciting design environment with inspirational and passionate individuals who focus on large scale projects.
Key Responsibilities: –
* Review briefs and tender documents
* Collect key information for the preparation of the proposal
* Liaising with Project Managers to set up resources cost plan and programmes
* Prepare commercial data and project financials
* Prepare fee proposal documents
* Review contract documents
* Follow contract execution
* Prior experience in a similar Bid Coordinator role preparing fee proposals within the architecture/design industry
* Advanced MS Office skills including Excel
* Strong numerical skills
* Strong collaborative and problem-solving mind-set
* Excellent eye for detail
* Good written and oral communication
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Architect/ Senior Architect or Associate level Architect to join a practice with offices...Apply For This Job
Busy Newport based Practice is looking for an Intermediate and/or Senior Architectural Technician to work within their Technical Team. The...Apply For This Job
Busy Bristol Architectural Practice is currently looking for an experienced CAD Technician/Architectural Assistant to join their team. You will need...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working on a vacancy for an architectural technician/ technologist for a busy Cardiff based Architectural studio. Ideally...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are working with a newly formed Architectural Studio for their search for an ambitious Architectural Technician with a keen...Apply For This Job