An award-winning architecture studio based in Gloucestershire is looking for a Bid Coordinator to support their team in preparing fee proposals.
This is a newly created role due to growth within the business. It is a great opportunity for a Bid Coordinator who enjoys working within an exciting design environment with inspirational and passionate individuals who focus on large scale projects.
Key Responsibilities: –
* Review briefs and tender documents
* Collect key information for the preparation of the proposal
* Liaising with Project Managers to set up resources cost plan and programmes
* Prepare commercial data and project financials
* Prepare fee proposal documents
* Review contract documents
* Follow contract execution
* Prior experience in a similar Bid Coordinator role preparing fee proposals within the architecture/design industry
* Advanced MS Office skills including Excel and Indesign
* Strong numerical skills
* Strong collaborative and problem-solving mind-set
* Excellent eye for detail
* Good written and oral communication
Experience in working in a similar Architectural or Construction environment would be advantageous.
Excellent salary and rewards package available for the right person as well as ongoing training and development.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Anderselite are currently helping an Architectural Practice who are based in Gloucestershire look for an experienced technologist. This is a...Apply For This Job
Anderselite is currently looking for an Architectural Planning Technician// Planning Assistant for a busy and dynamic architectural practice based in...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced ARB registered Architect to join a busy Architectural Cardiff studio to...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently working with a client who works across a broad spectrum of landscape projects, and who pride themselves...Apply For This Job
Due to sustained growth and a strong project pipeline of work, busy Bristol client are seeking an Architectural Assistant (Part...Apply For This Job