About Integrated Customer Communications and Campaign Management
The Integrated Customer Communications (ICC) team as a whole is responsible for the development, delivery maintenance and management of communications issued to the customer via all digital and offline channels. The customer is always central to what we do in ICC, and we are constantly striving to make the lives of our customers much easier by continuously identifying opportunities to delight and improve the overall customer experience, whilst ensuring costs are kept to a minimum.
The team are responsible for the execution and Campaign management of the end to end Strategic / Regulatory Customer Communications Plan, commercial marketing campaigns and operational communications for BUK. We work closely with our delivery colleagues, stakeholders and suppliers to ensure a world class delivery model for all of our communications.
The jobholder will be responsible for overseeing the Campaign management of the end to end Strategic / Regulatory Customer Communications Plan. We are extending our team due to the increased volume of work coming into our function.
* You’ll be planning, developing, scoping, implementing and managing great direct mail, statement or email campaigns for the ICC Team. Incorporating the above skills you will also be supporting Projects as part of strategic development or for tactical implementation..
* You’ll turn our strategic business objectives into customer focused campaigns.
* You’ll also work hard at building strong working relationships with key people – both inside and outside of Barclays both onshore and offshore.
* Work closely with the Customer Targeting data team where you need to make sure that the data and comms elements are documented within the Mailing Design based on business requirements and governance and controls are followed through Business sign off.
Developing and managing your campaigns
* Work with the Business on the scoping and design of Strategic and Regulatory Mailing Designs.
* Implement/oversee Implementation of the Operational communication plan to a high quality and in a cost efficient way, making sure all campaigns are delivered on time, to budget and achieve the business objectives.
* Understanding the commercial impact of your campaign and using learning to drive future activity.
* Understanding the impact of the copy content / Data requirements have on our customers and any reputational risk and customer complaints that may arise off the back of the communications.
* Imputing and gaining stakeholder sign off (of which you may be a stakeholder), through our online Campaign Management system (CRP), making sure you follow the Rigour and Governance that sits behind the day to day management of all campaigns.
* Always looking to improve your communications through Post Implementation Reviews (PIRs) and customer feedback, applying what you’ve learnt to future activity.
Building and looking after relationships
* Developing relationships with key people across IMCC and in the different areas of the bank. This helps make sure we’re focused on our customers and campaigns that meet our business needs.
* Working closely with agencies to deliver the best communications we can and making sure they’re always building their knowledge of our customers.
* Proven experience in Campaign Delivery, developing and delivering world class marketing communications campaigns – particularly below the line (BTL) channels including, DM, Statements, SMS and E-mail.
* Experience of channel marketing across multiple routes to market.
* Strong evidence of managing internal and external relationships, including to a senior level.
* Strong understanding of branding principles and evidence of application.
* Strong risk understanding and appetite to minimise Detailed knowledge and experience of Programme/Campaign Management.
* Understanding of the Financial Services environment/knowledge of the sector
* Preferred Qualifications – MSc or equivalent
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.