My Client is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated AutoCAD / GIS / Graphics Technician to join their Newcastle Office. The successful candidate will form part of the Cad / GIS and Graphics Team supporting the Landscape Architects, Town Planners, Transport Planners and the Infrastructure and Geotechnical Engineers.
* Provide detailed drawings in AutoCAD / GIS / Graphics to support the Newcastle office and wider partnership
* Liaise with other members of staff and the design team
* Produce and manage fully co-ordinated drawing packages
* Ability to meet deadlines and work within a busy team.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
* Competent in AutoCAD with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
* GIS experience would be beneficial
* A consultancy background would be desirable with a proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship
* Flexible and organised approach to working within a team structure or alone
* Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large
* Understanding of Ordnance Survey Datasets would be beneficial
* InDesign experience desirable but not essential
* Good communication skills required
This is a full time role working out of their Newcastle Office. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
For more information please contact Damien Tinker ASAP – this position will not be available for long!
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy