Higher Education Projects
Our client, an indepedent consultancy are currently expanding their team and are seeking an Associate Director to join them specifically working on Higher Education Projects. You will get the opportunity to work on prestigious projects with high profile clients in an exciting time whilst this consultancy continues to develop their market offerings.
This Associate Director will join a team that has extensive experience delivering projects for a wide range Higher education clients, and that appreciate the sensitive and competing demands that projects face – both in the public and private sectors.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Directing the project teams to safely deliver, on time, to stated quality, at minimum cost and to client satisfaction.
* Acting as the link between the client and other key stakeholders, working on projects within the education sector.
* Managing the project and programme of the projects in the higher education sector.
* Undertaking and delivering significant size projects, as the lead project manager with support from senior project managers.
* Performing non-project related roles will be business reporting, bidding, resourcing and others as directed by the sector lead.
You have a degree qualification in engineering or equivalent. You have proven experience of higher education clients. Background of delivering student accommodation. New-build and refurbishment and experience in the delivery of complex HE projects up to circa £25m construction value.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. Good commercial awareness and good with internal business reporting. Ability to facilitate stakeholder engagement and develop strategies to support the ongoing process. You have familiarity with governance processes within a consultancy background
Should you be ready for a challenge and looking for that opportunity in London with an independant consultancy then apply today by sending your CV to [email protected]