Associate Director – Project Management – Universities
This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join a strong Project Management team in leading consultancy based in their Birmingham Office.
You will mainly be working within the University projects in the central region. You will oversee the production of tender schedules and contribute to procurement of trade contractors. Issuing the instructions, on behalf of the client, to the developer and its professional team and contractor in accordance with the terms of their appointment or the building contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Overseeing project reporting and recording procedures with the client and the developer’s professional team and contractor.
* Monitoring the performance of the developer and its professional team and the contractor and report to the client.
* Liaising with the developer and its professional team and prepare regular/monthly quality, cost and programme reports.
* Advising the client of any decisions required and obtain authorisation.
* Setting up and chair regular site progress meetings and report on weekly project and commercial progress.
* Managing and developing the team to ensure objectives are met and staff are supported and motivated. Assessing resources available on a regular basis and bring in additional support/specialist expertise.
* Establishing and monitoring appropriate project operating procedures and systems, specifically ensuring management plan is being followed and adhered to.
* Managing, monitoring and coordinating all key aspects of the project, including but not limited to, cost, value, risk, logistics, neighbour relations, safety, quality, M&E, design and environment.
* Ensuring close out and practical completion schedules are completed and issued.
Preparing detailed project plan and providing financial reports on time (forecasts, budgets, income, fees and etc.).
You will have a degree qualification in a relevant discipline and a member of a professional body institute such as RICS, CIOB or APM. You’ll have proven experience of delivering complex projects to education clients. You have experience of contract administration and using various forms of contract.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and nurture and develop teams. You will have a consulting background in client project/programme management within the higher education sector and be keen to grow your career.
Apply now for a confidential discussion to [email protected]
My client is a medium sized, well established specialist consultancy who offer a wide range of professional services to high...Apply For This Job
Senior EA/QS Consultancy London Amida are seeking Senior Employers Agent preferably from a Quantity Surveying background for a professional residential...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager- Retail Logistics/ Distribution Projects London office / Hybrid working Retail Logistics and Distribution Are you a Senior...Apply For This Job
Project Director Central London location Luxury hotel projects £80k – £95K Due to an increased workload our client requires a...Apply For This Job
Assistant Project Manager London 35-40K My client has a reputation for excellence and the upturning market has prompted them to...Apply For This Job
Associate Director – Project Management Birmingham Amida are looking for an experienced, efficient, and enthusiastic Associate Director to join an...Apply For This Job