Associate Director – Commercial Fit-out – London
Looking to step up to Associate Director Level? Do you want to be part of a global, independently owned consultancy in Central London? They are looking for a vibrant and talented Senior Project Manager with a couple of years experience at Senior level, with ambition to make the next step up to an Associate.
This firm will provide valuable experience as well as support to progress in a professional but enjoyable working environment, so if you want to push your career forward then read on!
Your skills – Associate Director – Commercial fit-out
* The ideal candidate will be someone who has 2 -5 years experience as a senior PM within the commercial fit out and new build sectors.
* You will be someone who can get involved in business development, recruit and run a team and have experience of managing the P&L.
* You will be delivering to owner occupier and corporate end user clients, as the lead client representative.
* You will be a highly capable individual with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic management style. You are able to nurture and inspire up and coming talent!
* You have solid experience of technical project delivery from client brief through to handover, on schemes of £5-100m.
* You will have an understanding of the wider portfolio and investment market.
* You are able to internally liaise with the investment and asset management side of the company to make the most of opportunities across the wider business.
* You are an excellent communicator, with the ability to liaise with clients, partners and stakeholders and manage meetings as required.
* You will have the ability to predict and plan future resources, being accountable for financial performance.
* You are able to demonstrate commercial awareness including financial and contract management.
* You will have a Construction Management or related degree and be MRICS accredited.
You – Associate Director – Commercial fit-out
* You will be part of a Global, leading consultancy that is also independently owned so has a great balance between profit and people. This company really values its clients and employees!
* The right person will have the opportunity to progress in an environment that is both supportive and professional.
* You will work with great people that are valued and passionate about their jobs.
* You will enjoy a central location and the chance of a great social side too.
* You will have a very competitive salary and benefits.
If you are looking for a step up and in the right direction, this is definitely a role not to be missed. Be in touch for more details about the role or apply today! Send your CV [email protected]