We are currently recruiting for an Associate Director to head up the Compliance division of a leading Building Services Consultancy, based out of the Leeds office
The division carries out TM44 inspections, DECs, EPCs, ESOS audits and PUWER assessments, alongside the Legionella Assessments
We are looking for an individual to direct and develop the activities of the National Compliance Group ensuring that quality, output, service and financial targets are met as agreed by the Board and in accordance with standard Commercial Objectives.
Ensure the provision of a comprehensive professional technical service to the client which will achieve programme targets within defined Quality of Service and cost requirements.
Responsible for a team of engineers / technicians, can include line management responsibility for Engineers and Technicians.
* Devise, propose and monitor the operational business plan, taking corrective action where appropriate to meet the service, commercial and financial objectives.
* Recruit, organise, develop and deploy staff in line with company’s policies and procedures, to achieve the Practice’s Business objectives.
* Organise, develop and deploy Practice staff under the job holders control in accordance with companies policies to achieve the Unit’s Business plan objectives.
* Monitor and review progress with the Team and provide guidance and advice as required in order that project deadlines and standards are met.
* Interpret and develop client’s briefs, and assign project to appropriate subordinate, explaining requirements and monitoring performance to ensure clients service and quality objectives are achieved.
* Monitor the efficiency and performance of the practice and implement improvement / correction actions.
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies by participating in conferences, attending Continual Professional Development sessions, reading technical in media etc.
* Financial control, including invoicing of projects under his responsibility.
* We are ideally looking for the following criteria:
* Membership of an appropriate Engineering Institution. Registered by the Engineering Council at least at IEng level or academic qualifications to B. Eng.
* Wide breadth of experience and knowledge in Consultancy field, with detailed design skills in particular specialism.
* A working knowledge of forms of agreement and contract documentation.
* Ability to represent and sell the professional image of the business using the skills of commercial negotiation.
* A working knowledge of commercial job costing techniques.
* The ability to operate within ISO 9001 & 14001 processes.
On offer is a competitive renumeration package and benefits
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy