The client an award winning consultancy our expanding their Structures team focused on the Tech and R&D sector, which has created a superb position within their leadership team. The role requires an experienced engineer at Associate level with experience of taking projects from the bid process to construction delivery. The Associate Director will be managing project teams working on UK and international projects.
* Delivering engineering solutions to the end client ensuring the culture of safety and environmental commitment is promoted and maintained.
* Working with other discipline leads to deliver major multi-disciplinary i bids & projects on time and budget
* Working with the Directors to enhance the clients experience.
* Supporting the teams wider sector growth, by developing on existing frameworks and new business
* You will be degree qualified Civil or Structural Engineer
* Chartered status C.Eng
* A full UK driving licence.
* At least 10 years’ experience in the UK
Great team, diverse and challenging projects, competitive salary commensurable with your experience Fantastic flexible benefit package
Our client is an established multidisciplinary sustainability construction consultancy based in Sidcup. As they continue to expand, they are on...Apply For This Job
As a Technical Director you will lead a Structural business unit within this multi award winning muti discipline consultancy in...Apply For This Job
Our client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy based in Southeast London. As their enthusiastic and capable team expands, they are...Apply For This Job
This is a an exciting time for our client who are growing! They are hiring a Structural Design Engineer to...Apply For This Job
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our clients Civil Engineering Team. The role requires a Civil Engineer...Apply For This Job