Residential, mixed-use developments, hotels and student accommodation.
Are you an ambitious individual looking to step up to Associate Director Level? If you want to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy in Central London, then this might be the role for you.
This top consultancy is on the lookout for a vibrant and talented Senior Project Manager with a couple of years’ experience at Senior level, with ambition to make the next step up to an Associate. You will be leading on multiple projects in the residential, mixed-use developments, hotels and student accommodation.
You will have experience and drive working on residential and commercial projects and in return this firm will provide support to progress in a professional but enjoyable working environment!
Your skills – Associate Director
* The ideal candidate will be someone who has 2 -5 years’ experience as a senior PM within the residential and commercial sectors.
* You will be someone who can get involved in business development, recruit and run a team and have experience of managing the P&L.
* You will be a highly capable individual with an enthusiastic management style. You are able to spot and nurture up and coming talent!
* You have solid experience of technical project delivery from client brief through to handover.
* You will have an understanding of the wider portfolio and investment market.
* You are able to internally liaise with the investment and asset management side of the company to make the most of opportunities across the wider business.
* You are an excellent communicator, with the ability to liaise with clients, partners and stakeholders and manage meetings as required.
* You will have the ability to predict and plan future resources, being accountable for financial performance.
* You are able to demonstrate commercial awareness including financial and contract management.
* You will have a Construction Management or related degree and be MRICS accredited.
You – Associate Director
* You will be part of a leading consultancy that will provide great experience, but also support to progress. This company really values its clients and employees and is well regarded by both!
* You will work with great people that are valued and therefore passionate about their jobs.
* You will enjoy a convenient, central location and the chance of a great social side as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
If you are ready for a step-up, then don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of a top firm who will support the right person to progress! If you are interested send your CV and email me TODAY [email protected]
Senior Project Manager- Retail Logistics/ Distribution Projects London office / Hybrid working Retail Logistics and Distribution Are you a Senior...Apply For This Job
Assistant Project Manager £35,000-45,000 Commercial, residential, office fit-outs and industrial distribution. London We have the perfect opportunity for an ambitious...Apply For This Job
Head of cost Management 100-120K plus package and bonuses paid on development of the team Central London location with hybrid...Apply For This Job
PROJECT MANAGER London We have a new opening for an experienced Project Manager to join an award winning commercial real...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Associate Director – Commercial Project & Development Management Consultancy Project Management London Amida are seeking a Construction and Property Associate...Apply For This Job