The client an award winning consultancy our expanding their rail division which has created a superb position within their leadership team, The role requires an experienced engineer at least at Associate level with experience within the rail sector from managing the bid process to construction delivery. The rail Associate Director will be managing project teams working on exciting redevelopment and infrastructure projects. The chosen engineer will be joining a highly rated professional team renown for quality, technical knowledge and providing functional, aesthetic and commercial solutions for their clients.
Flexible as the client has offices across the UK
* Delivering engineering solutions to the end client ensuring the culture of safety and environmental commitment is promoted and maintained.
* Working with other discipline leads to deliver major multi-disciplinary infrastructure bids & projects on time and budget
* Working with the Directors to enhance the clients experience.
* Supporting the rail teams wider sector growth, by developing on existing frameworks and new business
* Take on the role as Project Director including planning, the ongoing management of scope and deliverables; leading multidisciplinary teams to manage cost, scope, quality, risks and HSE issues
* Managing information flow between the internal teams the client and key stakeholders.
* You will be degree qualified Civil or Structural Engineer
* Chartered status C.Eng/MIStructE
* A full UK driving licence.
* At least 10 years’ experience in the UK Rail sector working on multidiscipline rail projects
* Experienced as a CEM/CRE or Project management role on multidisciplinary infrastructure rail projects
* Demonstrable project experience with Network Rail/ TfL and major contractor clients’ delivery process
* Management of sub-contracts
Great team, diverse and challenging projects, competitive salary commensurable with your experience circa £77k Fantastic flexible benefit package
* The client has a number of offices through the UK and offer flexibility in which location the Associate Director can be based.
We are recruiting an experienced Senior Civil Engineer (close to or newly) Chartered to work for a privately owned multi...Apply For This Job
We are recruiting an experienced Civil Engineer at Principal level or a Senior Engineer for a Civil Engineering consultancy in...Apply For This Job
We have a rare opportunity for a Structural Project Engineer to work across both the Civil structural design and Survey...Apply For This Job
The Role A leading Main and Principal contractor operating across the infrastructure and utilities sector. They have a strong heritage...Apply For This Job
Busy Cardiff engineering team which specialises in providing development infrastructure solutions from feasibility, planning, through to full implementation predominantly within...Apply For This Job