Anderselite are currently working alongside an award winning Architects Practice who provide professional services including Urban Design, Architecture and Sustainability.
They have a strong portfolio especially in the residential and retirement sectors and their work encompasses; masterplanning urban extensions for mixed use communities, residential estate development, extra care housing, care homes and retirement villages.
The Associate Director duties will include;
* Carry out and oversee preparation of conceptual urban design and planning work, feasibility studies, masterplanning and development briefs. Oversee the preparation of planning applications and manage through the planning application process.
* Programme work with other directors to ensure that it can be effectively managed within the existing staff resources.
* Ensure that each project, at a planning stage, has a completed Designers Risk Assessment, in accordance with CDM requirements
* Delegate and oversee work to planning staff.
* Ensure that each project, at a planning stage, has a completed Designers Risk Assessment, in accordance with CDM requirements.
You will also be required to have a thorough knowledge of:
* Lifetime Homes
* Housing Quality Indicators (HQI)
* The ability to work independently & a team participant and a proficient communicator
* Full UK driving licence
The package for this role will include commencing annual salary, car allowance, company iphone, laptop. Please apply with cv and portfolio of work examples.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
Anderselite are currently working with a Top South Wales Architectural Practice who are currently looking for an Immediately available Senior...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for an experienced Architectural Technician/ Technical Coordinator who can show that they have a good working...Apply For This Job