Assistant Works Delivery Manager – Rail
Permanent – £30,000 – £36,000
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Assistant Works Delivery Manager to work within multiple rail related infrastructure projects.
* – Prepare site files, SWP, and Works Package Plans as a minimum to client specification
* – Oversee the day-to-day delivery of works communicating any issues back to the Works Delivery Manager / Project Manager as necessary.
* – Promote and implement site specific management plans to ensure compliance with all of our client’s health, safety, quality and environment policies.
* – Arrange landowner access and any enabling works i.e. submit any possession, line blockage, traffic management, requests.
* – Request necessary buried service records for all works identified as requiring them.
* – Maintain clients database (Monitor) ensuring that all data is updated regularly to show progress of works.
* – Raise requisitions for sub-contract services, plant, materials and labour as required.
* – Undertake site visits with sub-contractors prior and during works.
* – Report on works ongoing and completed / finalised jobs – ensure all documentation is uploaded to the specific project folder.
* – Liaise with the Project Manager / Works Delivery Manager to ensure that all necessary documentation to enable the production of PCIP is collated and uploaded into the project file.
* – Assist Project Manager / Works Delivery Manager to track the works programmed and communicate any issues
* – Assist in the communication of Daily/Weekly works planning and locations
* – Assist in the production of the PCIP
* – Collate design documentation in readiness for submission following review and acceptance by the Project / Works Delivery manager
* – Any other duties as may reasonably be required
* – Rail Industry experience – Essential
* – General Buildings Knowledge
* – Civil engineering project work background
* – SSOW Planner (desirable)
* – Previous experience of managing multiple work sites
* – Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks when required
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ a P-way Construction Manager...Apply For This Job
Our client, a leading construction company operating within the rail industry is seeking to employ a Senior Quantity Surveyor to...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking a SSOW/Possession Planner to join our clients existing planning team based in their South Yorkshire Railway...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ a Site Agent to...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the rail industry has recently secured several new projects and schemes...Apply For This Job